Features & Benefits
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. An order will be treated as CONFIRMED on payment of 50% of the order value by the customer. The balance 50% amount and other dues, if any, have to be paid by the customer prior to dispatch of that order. In case of Cheque / Demand Draft payment, the payment confirmation will be subject to realization.
2. Order once booked cannot be cancelled in full or in part.
3. Goods once sold cannot be taken back.
1. The customer is advised to check the material on delivery and remain present while assembly. For any manufacturing defect or discrepancy, the customer should bring it to the notice of the company’s representative immediately; the same will be rectified or replaced.
2. If the item is received “as damaged” at the delivery site and cannot be replaced or rectified, the money shall be refunded.
3. The company bears freight charges within the city limits of their current store location (BANGALORE ). In case of delivery outside the above mentioned city limits or to any other city, all charges of transport, Octroi, fitting etc are to be borne by the customer .
EMI payment options for purchases at Cherry Pick stores are available in non-sale times, if approved by the financing partner (currently, Credit Fair). During SALE or OFFERS the EMI payment option may be extended at the sole discretion of the store management, but will be operational if approved by the financing partner
1. Currently, EMI Finance Options are available for purchases at CHERRY PICK and are being provided by Credit Fair. Please contact them to know more about their products and services.
2. The financing arrangement is strictly between the customer and Credit Fair. The customer is advised to familiarize himself of all terms and conditions in this regard.
3. Loan eligibility, sanction, disbursement and repayment is at the sole discretion of Credit Fair.
4. The financial arrangement, as above, cannot be altered or influenced by CHERRY PICK.
1. User/Customer information data is defined as: Customer /user data received/collected through website such as Customer name, e-mail address, phone nos, and shipping details.
2. Customer information, as defined above, collected and required to conduct our business is kept confidential. It is not sold or rented to any third party.
3. The company uses the above data to inform willing customers about offers, deals, launches, products and about marketing and promotional activities.
4. The company, as a policy, provides customers the option to opt-out of such services.
Enter your username and password to login.